Support for a Healthy Digestive System
Digestion is a key element in overall wellness. Many of your patients think digestion is just about what they eat or any issues they might have, like bloating or occasional heartburn. You can help by explaining how over 70 percent of the immune system is in the digestive tract and how a healthy gut supports so many other areas in the body.
So how does our gut flora get compromised in the first place? Lots of things can alter the good and bad ratio of bacteria in our system:
- Poor Diet– rich in sugars and carbohydrates, processed/ refined food, caffeine, alcohol, rancid oils and fats.
- Stress– physical, emotional, mental.
- Lack of Sleep- alters cortisol levels, creates stress and weakens the adrenals.
- Medication/ Antibiotics- Even the birth control pill which was used by 67% of young women ages 18-24 in 2008.
- Poor Digestion- Without the proper ability to digest our food thoroughly, this will create toxins and contribute to the load of bad bacteria in our system, adding to the cycle.
- Food Sensitivities- Even healthy food can be damaging if one is reacting to it. You can read more about food sensitivities here.
GI Flora Balance Program
This program runs for six weeks with specific doctor instructions. It contains three base products with one optional product if you have underlying toxic issues in your digestive tract. This will be determined upon evaluation.
“After completing a short health survey, they suggested I do the Gut Flora Balance Program for six weeks. The program was very easy and I didn’t have to eliminate or add any foods to my regular diet. After about four weeks, I noticed my ulcerative colitis symptoms greatly decreased and as a bonus my blood pressure went down and my complexion improved. I am now starting on the weight management program and I am sure I will see positive results!” – Darlene M., 2016
Gut Balance Program products are purchased directly from our office. (Gut Flora Complex only – natural substitutional products may occur based on product availability)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.